- #J47036 000002000 J47036000002000
PRS 2017 SE 277 Baritone Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Built with a longer 27.7 in. scale length, the SE 277 Baritone is perfect for heavier, more aggressive guitar playing. But this is no one trick pony....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A long scale and the right humbuckers for texture and versatility.
Built with a longer 27.7 in. scale length, the SE 277 Baritone is perfect for heavier, more aggressive guitar playing. But this is no one trick pony. The 277’s 85/15 pickups deliver articulate growl, allowing the 277 to handle blues and funk with flair as well.
Additional appointments include a string-through bridge design for strong, resonant tone. So whether you’re interested in rocking a clean tone, picking bass lines beneath higher melodies on one guitar, or chugging out the heaviest drop-tuned riffs, the SE 277 offers versatility in a reliable package for players looking to push the envelope. Ships tuned B to B. Includes gig bag.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Wide Fat
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 27.7 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 10 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Birds
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Tone Furnace
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Tone Furnace
- Brand: PRS
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 6-saddle string through body
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: PRS designed
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics, Extended range
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
Get the PRS that's right for you. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.