- H71839 000019000 H71839000019000
PRS 513 Flame 10-Top with Rosewood Neck Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
513 stands for 5 pickups and 13 sounds, achieved with an easy to use integrated electronics control package, which includes volume control, tone cont...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A versatile guitar enhanced with a new neck and new finish.
513 stands for 5 pickups and 13 sounds, achieved with an easy to use integrated electronics control package, which includes volume control, tone control and two blade switches. One blade switch is a 5-way pickup selector, and the other is a 3-way mode switch that allows you to select between the singlecoil, clear humbucking and heavy humbucking modes. One of our most versatile instruments, this 513 comes with with a quilted maple 10-Top, V12 finish, and Pattern Regular rosewood neck with an East Indian rosewood fretboard.
Finish should enhance the look, sound, and feel of a guitar by accentuating the wood's inherent beauty and feel without hindering its natural resonance. And PRS Guitars' new "V12" finish does just that. Introduced at Experience PRS 2010, "V12" is a very thin, hard, and clear finish that will not crack or react with thinners. After roughly 12 years in development, it is halfway between acrylic and nitro but with a classic feel all its own. "PRS models with this new finish feel like old instruments," said Paul Reed Smith.
Pattern Regular Shape
Neck shapes have always been a high priority for PRS and a hallmark of PRS quality. A guitar should feel comfortable, like "home," as soon as you pick it up, and the neck is paramount to that connection. The new "Pattern Regular" neck shape is similar to the traditional PRS regular neck found on guitars made in the late 80's at PRS's former Virginia Avenue location.
This new neck shape reflects modern tooling and programming that allows PRS to even more preciously shape and consistently reproduce their necks.
- Mahogany body
- Carved flame maple 10-Top
- V12 finish
- Rosewood neck
- East Indian rosewood fretboard
- 22 frets
- Pattern regular neck shape
- Ivory/brown bird inlays
- 513 patented pickup system bridge humbucker
- 513 patented pickup system middle humbucker
- 513 patented pickup system neck humbucker
- 5-way blade pickup selector switch
- 3-way blade mode switch
- Nickel hardware
- Master volume, master tone controls
- PRS Tremolo
If you're seeking an instrument with exceptional tonal versatility coupled with exquisite craftsmanship, the 513 should be on your short list.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.