- Product H97708
PRS 513 Maple Top Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
513 stands for 5 pickups and 13 sounds, achieved with an easy to use integrated electronics control package, which includes volume control, tone cont...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A gorgeous maple top and finish with 5 pickups and 13 sounds.
513 stands for 5 pickups and 13 sounds, achieved with an easy to use integrated electronics control package, which includes volume control, tone control and two blade switches. One blade switch is a 5-way pickup selector, and the other is a 3-way mode switch that allows you to select between the single-coil, clear humbucking and heavy humbucking modes. A versatile instrument, the 513 comes standard with a maple top, V12 finish and Pattern Regular mahogany neck. Includes case.
- Mahogany body with carved figured maple top
- Set mahogany neck with pattern regular neck shape
- Rosewood fretboard with 22 frets and bird inlays
- 513 patented pickup system
- PRS tremolo and locking tuners
- Includes case
13 sounds? That sounds like a lot, but wait till you try it. Order today.
513 Maple Top Electric Guitar
- Top Wood: Carved figured maple top
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25-1/4"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Pattern Regular
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Tremolo
- Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- Truss Rod Cover: "513"
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 513 Patented Pickup System
- Middle Pickup: 513 Patented Pickup System
- Bass Pickup: 513 Patented Pickup System
- Pickup Switching: Volume and tone control, 5-way blade pickup selector, 3-way blade mode selector (heavy humbucking/clear humbucking/single coil)