- #J44574 000013000 J44574000013000
PRS Custom 22 Carved Figured Maple Top with Gen 3 Tremolo Bridge Solid Body Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Custom 22 is a classic workhorse with all the tones you’ve come to expect from your PRS with a distinctive, warm midrange and clarity thanks, in ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
You know it, you love it.
The Custom 22 is a classic workhorse with all the tones you’ve come to expect from your PRS with a distinctive, warm midrange and clarity thanks, in part, to its 58/15 treble and bass pickups. These pickups are wired for our 5-way blade switch, which offers a dual humbucker option (see switching positions below). The Custom 22 also features a PRS patented trem and your choice of a Pattern or Pattern Thin mahogany neck.
Body shape: Double cutaway
Body type: Solid body
Body material: Solid wood
Top wood: Carved Maple
Body wood: Mahogany
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: Pattern
Neck wood: Mahogany
Scale length: 25 in.
Truss rod: Standard
Material: East Indian Rosewood
Radius: 10 in.
Fret size: Jumbo
Number of frets: 22
Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
Neck: 58/15 Treble
Bridge: 58/15 Bass
Active or passive pickups: Passive
Series or parallel: Series
Active EQ: No
Special electronics: None
Control layout: Master volume, tone
Pickup switch: 5-way
Coil tap or split: No
Kill switch: No
Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
Bridge design: PRS adjustable
Tuning machines: PRS Phase III locking
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: None
Case: Hardshell case
Country of origin: United States
Get the PRS you deserve. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.