- Product 530023
PRS Custom 22 Quilted Maple 10 Top, Wide Fat Neck with Bird Inlays Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Custom 22 Artist Electric Guitar has the special 25" Paul Reed Smith scale length coupled with a comfortable, wide fat neck, and nickel silver c...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A stunning update to a PRS classic.
The Custom 22 Artist Electric Guitar has the special 25" Paul Reed Smith scale length coupled with a comfortable, wide fat neck, and nickel silver covered Dragon II pickups. The Artist 22 comes with chrome nickel hardware, stoptail bridge, low-mass locking tuners, and an exquisite quilted maple top on a mahogany body. This PRS guitar comes with a hardshell case and carries on the reputation of PRS in its flawless finish, superb action, and exquisite looks.
- Body Style: Double Cutaway
- Top Wood: 10 Top Quilted Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Finish: Gloss Blue Matteo
- Case: Hardshell
- Neck Joint: Set
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Wide fat
- Fingerboard: Macassar Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlays: Abalone Bird inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 10"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Bridge: PRS Stoptail
- Tuners: 14:1 Phase II Low Mass Locking Tuners
- Hardware Color: Chrome Nickel
- Pickups: PRS Dragon II treble and bass pickups with covers
- Controls: Volume and Tone control with 5-way rotary pickup selector