- #J50824 000010000 J50824000010000
PRS Custom 24 Piezo with Pattern Thin Neck, 10 Top Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Custom 24 Piezo is a 24-fret solidbody piezo-equipped guitar that effortlessly achieves classic humbucker tones and authentic acoustic sounds in ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Superb looks and versatility.
The Custom 24 Piezo is a 24-fret solidbody piezo-equipped guitar that effortlessly achieves classic humbucker tones and authentic acoustic sounds in one instrument. The added versatility of PRS’s patented tremolo gives musicians a new a unique tool to add to their lineup.
The Custom 24 Piezo has two output jacks, allowing guitarists to plug into their favorite electric or acoustic guitar amp or DI into a soundboard. By utilizing the separate blend control, the tone of the 85/15 pickups can also be combined with the piezo acoustic sounds through a single output. With a nearly infinite range of tones and the added versatility and reliability of PRS’s proprietary tremolo bridge, the Custom 24 Piezo is a perfect “go-to” guitar for players of all kinds.
Pickup Switching Positions
Position One: Bridge humbucker
Position Two: Bridge humbucker with neck singlecoil, in parallel
Position Three: Bridge and neck humbuckers
Position Four: Neck singlecoil with bridge singlecoil, in parallel
Position Five: Neck humbucker
A very small percent of the maple trees cut in North America are actually figured. To make "10-Top" status, a PRS top must have clearly defined figure across its entire top with no "dead" spots. A guitar designated as a 10-Top will usually have a small "10" written on the back of the headstock in the upper right corner. Some of our earlier guitars have the "10" stamped into the finish in the same position.
Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: 10 top Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Pattern Thin
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 10 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Birds
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: 85/15
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: 85/15
- Brand: PRS
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Switchable
- Piezo: Yes
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way, and 3-way (piezo/magnetic)
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: PRS piezo tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: PRS Phase III locking
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Get the PRS you deserve. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.