- #J07967 00000700016231729 J0796700000700016231729
PRS DGT Flame Top Electric Guitar with Bird Inlays
- Write a Review
The PRS DGT Flame Top Electric Guitar with Bird Inlays is the result of more than 20 years of collaboration between Paul Smith and David Grissom. The...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Refined by 20 years of collaboration between Paul Smith and David Grissom.
The PRS DGT Flame Top Electric Guitar with Bird Inlays is the result of more than 20 years of collaboration between Paul Smith and David Grissom. The DGT is based on the McCarty Trem with special pickups, special wiring, a DGT neck shape, bigger frets and heavy gauge strings that permit beautiful rhythm and solo tone. Includes hardshell case.
Body shape: Double cutaway
Body type: Solid body
Body material: Solid wood
Top wood: Maple Flame
Body wood: Mahogany
Body finish: Gloss V12
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: DGT
Neck wood: Mahogany
Scale length: 25"
Truss rod: Standard
Neck finish: Gloss
Material: Rosewood East Indian
Fret size: Jumbo
Number of frets: 22
Inlays: Outline birds
Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
Neck: DGT bass
Middle: Not applicable
Bridge: DGT treble
Active or passive: Passive
Series or parallel: Series
Active EQ: No
Special electronics: Push/pull tone control
Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
Pickup switch: 3-way
Coil tap or split: Coil tap
Kill switch: No
Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
Bridge design: PRS tremolo
Tailpiece: Not applicable
Tuning machines: PRS locking
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Signature model
Case: Hardshell case
Country of origin: United States
Get the PRS that's right for you. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.