- Product H80270
PRS DGT Flamed Maple Top Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The DGT is the result of more than 20 years of collaboration between Paul Smith and David Grissom. The DGT is based on the McCarty Trem with special ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An anitque white finish adds grace to this signature David Grissom model.
The DGT is the result of more than 20 years of collaboration between Paul Smith and David Grissom. The DGT is based on the McCarty Trem with special pickups, special wiring, a DGT neck shape, bigger frets and heavy gauge strings that permit beautiful rhythm and solo tone. Includes case.
- Figured maple top
- Mahognay back and neck
- DGT neck shape with East Indian rosewood fretboard and bird inlays
- DGT pickups with dual volume controls, push/pull tone and 3-way switch
- Nickel hardware, PRS tremolo and locking tuners
- Includes case
This is a unique color combo. Order today before it's gone.
- Top Wood: Carved Figured Maple (Flame)
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 22 Jumbo Frets
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: East Indian Rosewood
- Neck Shape: DGT
- Fretboard Inlays: Moons
- Headstock Inlay: Rosewood Headstock Veneer with Inlaid Signature
- Bridge: PRS Tremolo
- Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking Tuners with Faux Bone Buttons
- Truss Rod Cover: "DGT"
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: DGT Treble
- Bass Pickup: DGT Bass
- Pickup Switching: Two Volume Controls with Push/Pull Tone Control and 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector