- J43977 000001000 J43977000001000
PRS Floyd Custom 24 Pattern Thin Neck Electric Guitar
Black Gold Wrap Burst
- Write a Review
The Core “Floyd” Custom 24 is equipped with the time-tested Floyd Rose “Original” tremolo system and PRS’s \m/ (metal) pickups (uncovered). The Floyd...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The one for aggressive tremolo work.
The Core “Floyd” Custom 24 is equipped with the time-tested Floyd Rose “Original” tremolo system and PRS’s \m/ (metal) pickups (uncovered). The Floyd Rose “Original” tremolo and locking nut tuning system is a double-locking design precision-made from high quality steel that allows players to lock the guitar in tune at the nut and at the bridge, which keeps the guitar in tune even during the heaviest dive-bombing sessions. The Custom 24 is the quintessential PRS guitar. This iconic instrument was the first model that Paul Reed Smith brought to the public at PRS Guitars’ first Winter NAMM show in 1985 and has been a top seller ever since.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Carved Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish:
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Pattern thin
- Neck wood: Rock Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish:
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 10 in.
- Fret size:
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Birds
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Uncovered \m/
- Bridge: Uncovered \m/
- Brand: PRS
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose with locking nut
- Tailpiece: Anchored
- Tuning machines: PRS Phase III locking
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Five-way switch with a broad range of excellent tones. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.