- Product 520098
PRS Modern Eagle II Stoptail Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The newly updated PRS Guitars Modern Eagle II is an electric guitar that builds on the tradition of the Modern Eagle. To the premium grade wood, clas...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An updated Modern Eagle with premium grade wood and a new pickup system.
The newly updated PRS Guitars Modern Eagle II is an electric guitar that builds on the tradition of the Modern Eagle. To the premium grade wood, classic Modern Eagle frets and a Modern Eagle wide fat neck carve, The Modern Eagle II guitar adds an all-new pickup system and updated finishing techniques.
PRS 1957/2008 pickups offered standard on the Modern Eagle II electric guitar give you both vintage and modern sounds. In 2008 PRS obtained exclusive rights to the original pickup wire used in the most revered pickups in the '50s. 1957 was the year the humbucker pickup was first commercially available, giving rise to the name 1957/2008 for these PRS pickups.
- Style: Modern Eagle double-cutaway
- Top Wood: Carved curly maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Finish: High gloss nitro
- Wood: mahogany
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Shape: wide fat
- Neck Radius: 10"
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Fretboard: Black rosewood
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Green abalone outlines with paua heart centers
- Hardware Color: Hybrid Gold/Nickel
- Bridge: PRS Stoptail
- Tuners: PRS 14:1 Phase II Low Mass Locking
- Pickups: 1957/2008 treble and bass pickups with brushed covers
- Controls: Volume And Push/Pull Tone Control
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Blade Switch
- Case: Hardshell