- Product H80266
PRS P22 Flame Maple Top Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
This Paul Reed Smith P22 comes with a flame maple top, mahogany back, mahogany neck with a 22 fret rosewood fingerboard, and a redesigned PRS/LR Bagg...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A gorgeous top, regular-shape neck and piezo bridge for a full spectrum of sounds.
This Paul Reed Smith P22 comes with a flame maple top, mahogany back, mahogany neck with a 22 fret rosewood fingerboard, and a redesigned PRS/LR Baggs piezo system. PRS and LR Baggs partnered more than a decade ago to design the piezo system found in PRS' popular hollowbody models. This new system retains the same circuit design as the existing system, giving the P22 the same tonal authenticity and real world practicality as PRS hollowbody guitars. The redesign of the board itself yielded a version that is more than 60% smaller than the original PRS/LR Baggs system, allowing it to comfortably inhabit a solidbody guitar. Uncovered 53/10 pickups round out this guitar' specifications and help define the P22' voice.
- Flame maple top with V12 finish
- Mahogany back
- PRS regular shape mahogany neck with 22 frets
- Rosewood fingerboard and bird inlays
- PRS Piezo adjustable stoptail bridge
- PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- PRS 53/10 pickups
Enjoy great PRS style and playability, now with added acoustic sounds. Order yours today.
P22 Flame Maple Top Electric Guitar
- Top Wood: Flame Maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Finish: V12
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Neck Shape Pattern: Regular
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Piezo Adjustable Stoptail
- Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- Truss Rod Cover: "P22"
- Hardware Type: Nickel, Hybrid or Gold (dependant on color finish)
- Treble Pickup: Uncovered 53/10 Treble
- Bass Pickup: Uncovered 53/10 Bass