- J33910 000001000 J33910000001000
PRS P245 Artist Package - Carved Figured Maple Artist Top with Nickel Hardware Electric Guitar
Black Gold Wrap Burst
- Write a Review
The P245 is a vintage-inspired single-cutaway guitar that is perfect for players who prefer short-scale guitars. This versatile instrument also featu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A single cutaway with exceptional tonewoods and piezo bridge.
The P245 is a vintage-inspired single-cutaway guitar that is perfect for players who prefer short-scale guitars. This versatile instrument also features the L.R. Baggs/PRS piezo system, providing players with both electric guitar tones and authentic acoustic tones in one instrument. With two output jacks, the P245 can be plugged directly into an electric or acoustic amplifier or DI into a soundboard. By utilizing the separate blend control, the tone of the P245’s 58/15 pickups can also be combined with acoustic sounds through a single output. The P245 is one of the first models to feature the new 58/15 treble and bass pickups, which were personally designed by Paul Reed Smith. 58/15's are a vintage-style pickup with exceptional clarity and focused midrange. These pickups paired with a shorter 24.5" scale length and 22 frets, give the P245 a truly classic voice that is imminently recordable and gig-ready.
This model benefits from the Artist Package upgrade. The PRS Artist Package program is an exclusive platform for PRS Core guitars that offers upgraded and expanded options to enhance and further personalize your instrument. Artist Package instruments represent the most distinctive pieces available from the PRS Core production line. The tonewood upgrades the P245 include Brazilian rosewood on the fretboard and a gorgeous carved figured maple top.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Artist Grade Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Pattern
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Brazilian rosewood
- Radius: 10"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Birds
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: 58/15 Bass
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: 58/15 Bass
- Brand: PRS
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: Yes
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push/pull tone control
- Control layout: Separate volume, tone and blend
- Pickup switch: 3-way, and 3-way (piezo/magnetic)
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: PRS piezo bridge
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: PRS Phase III locking
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Artist grade top wood
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Get the PRS you deserve. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.