- J25151 000004000 J25151000004000
PRS P245 Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The P245 Semi-Hollow is a vintage-inspired single-cutaway guitar that is perfect for players who prefer short-scale guitars. This versatile instrumen...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A vintage-inspired single-cutaway guitar with modern electronics.
The P245 Semi-Hollow is a vintage-inspired single-cutaway guitar that is perfect for players who prefer short-scale guitars. This versatile instrument also features the LR Baggs/PRS piezo system, providing players with both electric guitar tones and authentic acoustic tones in one instrument. With two output jacks, the P245 can be plugged directly into an electric or acoustic amplifier or DI into a soundboard. By utilizing the separate blend control, the tone of the P245' 58/15 pickups can also be combined with acoustic sounds through a single output.
The P245 is one of the first models to feature the new 58/15 treble and bass pickups, which were personally designed by Paul Reed Smith. 58/15' are a vintage style pickup with exceptional clarity and focused midrange. These pickups paired with a shorter 24.5 scale length and 22 frets, give the P245 a truly classic voice that is imminently recordable and gig-ready.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple Carved
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Pattern
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 10"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Birds
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: 58/15 Bass
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: 58/15 Treble
- Brand: PRS
- Active or passive: Active
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: Yes, L.R. Baggs/PRS Piezo System
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push/pull tone control
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil tap
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: PRS adjustable
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Phase III locking
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Get the PRS that's right for you. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Good Pick Up
- Good Tone
- Solid Electronics
- Stage Band and all Venues
Comments about PRS P245 Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar:
Have been playing for 50+ years. Own several high quality guitars, Fender American Deluxe Strat, Telecaster, Les Paul, Taylor T5, PRS Custom, 3 Takamines, Taylor 816 & 510, and others. This guitar has a feel that just satisfies. The acoustic sound is best if played through acoustic amp, but not bad through regular amp. Lead sound is good. Best of both worlds. Great job PRS! Very Happy