- J47384 000001000 J47384000001000
PRS Private Stock Lotus Knot Custom 24 Electric Guitar
Sage Glow Smoked Burst
- Write a Review
The Custom 24 is the instrument that started PRS back in 1985, so of course the Guitar of the Month program would not be complete without celebrating...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Exquisite in every detail.
The Custom 24 is the instrument that started PRS back in 1985, so of course the Guitar of the Month program would not be complete without celebrating this model. Since its introduction, the Custom 24 has been a favorite of internationally-touring artists, gigging musicians, and aspiring players who demand quality, reliability, and versatility. The Custom 24 features PRS’s patented tremolo system, PRS Phase III locking tuners, and dual humbuckers with volume and tone controls and a 5-way blade switch.
Some unique appointments for the Guitar of the Month include a wenge neck with ebony fingerboard, paua heart, green ripple abalone, and mother of pearl Lotus Knot fingerboard inlays, green ripple abalone Private Stock Eagle with mother of pearl outlines and “October” engraved banner on the headstock veneer, mother of pearl side dots, Sage Glow Smoked Burst high gloss nitro finish, and 58/15 LT treble and bass pickups.
Only twenty of these instruments will be made for October 2016, commemorating Private Stock’s 20th Anniversary. Includes hardshell case.
Curly maple top
African ribbon mahogany back
Ebony fingerboard and headstock veneer with paua heart
Green ripple abalone and mother of pearl Lotus Knot inlays
Green ripple abalone Private Stock eagle with mother of pearl outlines and “October” engraved banner
Mother of pearl side dots
Gold/nickel Private Stock Gen 3 tremolo with locking saddles
Phase III locking tuning pegs with ebony buttons
Private Stock 20th Anniversary Saxon Crimson
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Curly Maple
- Body wood: African Mahogany
- Body finish: High gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Pattern
- Neck wood: Wenge
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 10 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Lotus Knot
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: 58/15 Bass
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: 58/15 Bass
- Brand: PRS
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Gen III with locking saddles
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Phase III locking
- Color: Hybrid
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics, Tonewoods
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Grab this while you can. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.