- Product H65378
PRS Private Stock Santana Stoptail with 22 Frets Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Paul Reed Smith Private Stock Department has been creating breathtaking instruments since 1996 and the Private Stock Santana Stoptail is no excep...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
One-of-a-kind - 100% PRS.
The Paul Reed Smith Private Stock Department has been creating breathtaking instruments since 1996 and the Private Stock Santana Stoptail is no exception with a choice quilted maple top in a sultry solana burst finish, a thick mahogany back, and a rosewood neck. The 22 fret rosewood fingerboard is dressed with PRS "old style" mother-of-pearl bird inlays with 14k gold outlines and has a Santana fat thin neck profile and a short 24.5" scale for supreme playing comfort. A two-piece, adjustable stop tail bridge brings out more of a mid-range woodiness in the tone. PRS 14:1 Phase II low mass locking tuners with rosewood buttons are smooth, accurate, and extremely stable.
The Private Stock Santana stoptail has been generously loaded with outstanding aesthetic appointments such as a Private Reserve mother-of-pearl eagle inlay with 14k gold outline on headstock; curly maple binding on body, neck and headstock; gold/nickel hardware; Brazilian rosewood headstock underlay, truss rod cover and backplates; and a lustrous nitrocellulose lacquer finish.
The PRS 59/09' pickups features exclusive wire produced on the original machine used to make the classic '50s era pickups. This humbucker is slightly darker and more powerful in the bridge with a touch more clarity and brightness in the neck. Controls include 2 volumes, 2 tones, and 3-way pickup selector toggle.
Comes fully protected in a PRS deluxe hardshell case.
- Model: Private Stock Santana Stoptail with 22 Frets
- Top: quilted maple
- Back: thick mahogany
- Binding: curly maple on body, neck, and headstock
- Neck: East Indian rosewood
- Neck shape: Santana wide fat
- Fret wire: custom medium jumbo
- Fingerboard: Brazilian rosewood
- Fingerboard inlays: "old style" mother-of-pearl birds with 14k gold outline
- Fingerboard side dots: yellow/orange spiney
- Headstock underlay: Brazilian rosewood
- Headstock inlay: Private Reserve mother-of-pearl eagle with 14k gold outline
- Bass pick-up: PRS 59/09
- Treble pick-up: PRS 59/09
- Wiring: 50's style
- Pickup covers: gold/nickel
- Controls: 2 vol, 2 tone, and 3-way toggle
- Hardware :
- Color: gold/nickel
- Bridge: 2-piece stoptail
- Tuning pegs: PRS 14:1 Phase II low mass locking tuners
- Tuner buttons: Brazilian rosewood
- Truss rod cover: Brazilian rosewood
- Backplates: Brazilian rosewood
- Finish: high gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Top color: solana burst
- Back color: dark antique natural
- Neck color: natural
- Binding: natural
Private Stock Santana Stoptail with 22 Frets Electric Guitar
- Scale length: 24.5"
Fingerboard radius: 11.5"
Number of frets: 22
Nut width: 1-21/32"
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about PRS Private Stock Santana Stoptail with 22 Frets Electric Guitar:
well I tried it out and noticed the price of it seemed to be that it might be the best guitar ever.....Great tone! Really good feel! When I used it, it felt like one step higher from a custom PRS but still not worth the price.