- Product H65378
PRS Private Stock Santana Stoptail with 22 Frets Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Paul Reed Smith Private Stock Department has been creating breathtaking instruments since 1996 and the Private Stock Santana Stoptail is no excep...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
One-of-a-kind - 100% PRS.
The Paul Reed Smith Private Stock Department has been creating breathtaking instruments since 1996 and the Private Stock Santana Stoptail is no exception with a choice quilted maple top in a sultry solana burst finish, a thick mahogany back, and a rosewood neck. The 22 fret rosewood fingerboard is dressed with PRS "old style" mother-of-pearl bird inlays with 14k gold outlines and has a Santana fat thin neck profile and a short 24.5" scale for supreme playing comfort. A two-piece, adjustable stop tail bridge brings out more of a mid-range woodiness in the tone. PRS 14:1 Phase II low mass locking tuners with rosewood buttons are smooth, accurate, and extremely stable.
The Private Stock Santana stoptail has been generously loaded with outstanding aesthetic appointments such as a Private Reserve mother-of-pearl eagle inlay with 14k gold outline on headstock; curly maple binding on body, neck and headstock; gold/nickel hardware; Brazilian rosewood headstock underlay, truss rod cover and backplates; and a lustrous nitrocellulose lacquer finish.
The PRS 59/09' pickups features exclusive wire produced on the original machine used to make the classic '50s era pickups. This humbucker is slightly darker and more powerful in the bridge with a touch more clarity and brightness in the neck. Controls include 2 volumes, 2 tones, and 3-way pickup selector toggle.
Comes fully protected in a PRS deluxe hardshell case.
- Model: Private Stock Santana Stoptail with 22 Frets
- Top: quilted maple
- Back: thick mahogany
- Binding: curly maple on body, neck, and headstock
- Neck: East Indian rosewood
- Neck shape: Santana wide fat
- Fret wire: custom medium jumbo
- Fingerboard: Brazilian rosewood
- Fingerboard inlays: "old style" mother-of-pearl birds with 14k gold outline
- Fingerboard side dots: yellow/orange spiney
- Headstock underlay: Brazilian rosewood
- Headstock inlay: Private Reserve mother-of-pearl eagle with 14k gold outline
- Bass pick-up: PRS 59/09
- Treble pick-up: PRS 59/09
- Wiring: 50's style
- Pickup covers: gold/nickel
- Controls: 2 vol, 2 tone, and 3-way toggle
- Hardware :
- Color: gold/nickel
- Bridge: 2-piece stoptail
- Tuning pegs: PRS 14:1 Phase II low mass locking tuners
- Tuner buttons: Brazilian rosewood
- Truss rod cover: Brazilian rosewood
- Backplates: Brazilian rosewood
- Finish: high gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Top color: solana burst
- Back color: dark antique natural
- Neck color: natural
- Binding: natural
- Scale length: 24.5"
- Fingerboard radius: 11.5"
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut width: 1-21/32"
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about PRS Private Stock Santana Stoptail with 22 Frets Electric Guitar:
well I tried it out and noticed the price of it seemed to be that it might be the best guitar ever.....Great tone! Really good feel! When I used it, it felt like one step higher from a custom PRS but still not worth the price.