- #J50432 000003000 J50432000003000
PRS S2 Custom 22 Semi-Hollow
- Write a Review
Known for its exceptional clarity and warm midrange, the S2 Custom 22 Semi-Hollow has been updated here with a semi-hollow single f-hole mahogany/map...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A classic workhorse guitar.
Known for its exceptional clarity and warm midrange, the S2 Custom 22 Semi-Hollow has been updated here with a semi-hollow single f-hole mahogany/maple body, giving this vintage-inspired guitar a classic look and outstanding resonance. Appointments include the patented PRS tremolo system, 85/15 "S" treble and bass pickups, and a push/pull coil tap on the tone control for versatile, alive vintage tone. Includes gig bag.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Pattern regular
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 10 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Birds
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: 85/15 "S"
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: 85/15 "S"
- Brand: PRS
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push/pull tone control
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: PRS patented tremolo, molded
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: PRS low mass locking
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Get the PRS you deserve. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.