- J50427 000005000 J50427000005000
PRS S2 Custom 24 with 85/15 Zebra Pickups Electric Guitar
Whale Blue Stain
- Write a Review
The S2 Custom 24 takes the original PRS guitar, the Custom 24, and re-imagines it with stripped-down features and a new aesthetic. Retaining the clas...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A fresh take for players of all types.
The S2 Custom 24 takes the original PRS guitar, the Custom 24, and re-imagines it with stripped-down features and a new aesthetic. Retaining the classic maple top/mahogany back combination with their classic body shape and a asymmetrical beveled top, this guitar is resonant with a funky familiarity. Its versatility comes from its 85/15 "S" pickups, push pull tone knob, and 3-way blade switch. Familiar for PRS players of old, and a fresh take for players of all types. Includes gig bag.
S2 Custom 24, Maple Top, Mahogany Body and Neck, 24 Frets, 25" Scale Length, Pattern Regular Neck Shape, Rosewood Fretboard, Bird Inlay, PRS Tremolo Bridge, PRS Locking Tuners, Nickel Hardware, 85/15 "S" Pickups. Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch
Get the PRS you deserve. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.