- #J17190 000003000 J17190000003000
PRS S2 Standard 24, Ivoroid Dots Inlays
Sea Foam Green
- Write a Review
The S2 Standard 24 with blossoming mahogany tones and versatile electronics is a rock-solid guitar with a subtle aesthetic and powerful voice.The S2 ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A classic reimagined with distinctive resonance and powerful sustain.
The S2 Standard 24 with blossoming mahogany tones and versatile electronics is a rock-solid guitar with a subtle aesthetic and powerful voice.
The S2 Standard 24's solid mahogany body and set mahogany neck give this guitar a distinctive resonance and powerful sustain. And when mahogany's rich, round, warm tone meets S2 HFS and Vintage Bass pickups, there are plenty of clear highs and strong mids to be dialed in. With its solid build and electronics platform, the S2 Standard 24 is a true players guitar that handles as well and sounds as good whether its plugged straight into your amp or running through your pedal board.
The original PRS Standard, introduced in 1987, evolved from Paul Smith's Pre-Factory all-mahogany guitars. Reimagined here for the S2 Series, the Standard 24 is gig-ready with a pricetag to match. The subtle aesthetic of mahogany and vintage vibe of pickguard-mounted electronics give the S2 Standard 24 an understated look for players who prefer a stripped-down approach their music.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Pattern regular
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 10"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.656" (42mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: S2 HFS Vintage bass
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: S2 HFS treble
- Brand: PRS
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push/push tone control
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil tap
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: PRS tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: PRS S2 locking
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Versatile electronics
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Get the PRS you deserve. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.