- Product J31861
PRS S2 Standard 24 Satin Electric Guitar
Mccarty Tobacco Sunburst
- Write a Review
The original PRS Standard, introduced in 1987 evolved from Paul Smith’s pre-factory all-mahogany guitars. The S2 Standard 24 Satin takes that classic...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A new approach to a timeless classic.
The original PRS Standard, introduced in 1987 evolved from Paul Smith’s pre-factory all-mahogany guitars. The S2 Standard 24 Satin takes that classic platform and reimagines it for the modern player. While the sleek satin finish and pickguard-mounted electronics will have you looking good, our HFS and Vintage Bass pickups will have you covered sonically. On stage or in the studio, the resonance of the all-mahogany satin body will shine through your amp or pedalboard. Includes gig bag.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Pattern regular
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 10 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.656 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: S2 HFS Vintage bass
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: S2 HFS treble
- Brand: PRS
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Switchable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push/pull tone control
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil tap
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: PRS S2 tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: PRS S2 locking
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
Grab this affordable PRS with all the right stuff. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.