- Product H85605
PRS SE Bernie Marsden Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Best known for his work with Whitesnake, Bernie Marsden has long been respected for his rich, blues inspired style. His impeccable talent as a guitar...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A classy blend of a maple body, mahogany neck, dual humbuckers and PRS workmanship.
Best known for his work with Whitesnake, Bernie Marsden has long been respected for his rich, blues inspired style. His impeccable talent as a guitar player has kept him active in the music world for over thirty years and allowed him to share company with a virtual “who’s who” of recording and touring musicians.
Closely designed with Marsden himself, the SE Bernie Marsden offers classic appeal with today’s quality and dependability. Appointments include a Vintage Sunburst maple top with flame maple veneer and crème binding along the body’s top edge and a 24.5” scale length, 22 fret wide fat mahogany neck with bound rosewood fretboard. PRS designed SE 245 humbuckers, two volume controls and a single tone control with a 3-way toggle pickup selector round out the offerings.
Case sold separately.
- Vintage Sunburst maple top with flame maple veneer
- Crème binding along the body’s top edge
- 24.5” scale length
- 22 fret wide fat mahogany neck
- Bound rosewood fretboard.
- PRS designed SE 245 humbuckers
- Two volume controls and a single tone control
- 3-way toggle pickup selector round out the offerings
- Case sold separately
Experience signature PRS sound and feel. Order your PRS today.
SE Bernie Marsden Electric Guitar
- Top Wood: Carved Maple with Flame Maple Veneer and Creme Binding
- Back Wood: Thick Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24.5"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood with Creme Binding
- Neck Shape Wide: Fat
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Designed Stoptail
- Tuners: Vintage Grommet Style
- Truss Rod Cover: PRS
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: PRS Designed SE 245 Treble
- Bass Pickup: PRS Designed SE 245 Bass
- Pickup Switching: Two Volume and One Tone Control with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Good Pick Up
- Good Tone
- Solid Electronics
- Rock Concerts
- School Bands
- Small Venues
Comments about PRS SE Bernie Marsden Electric Guitar:
I would highly recommend this guitar. One of the best import single cuts on the market. Highest quality in this price range. My LP Studio is now collecting dust. I wish I had experienced PRS sooner. I now have a few guitars that don't get played near as much. I would say I love this guitar. Thanks to Bernie Marsden and the PRS design team. One fantastic guitar. Has a rich deep tone due to the thick solid body and thick neck. Yes it is a keeper!