- Product H97707
PRS Singlecut HB II Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Singlecut Hollowbody II offers brilliant acoustics and a vast array of tones with the sleek aesthetic of a single-cutaway body shape. The combina...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Beautiful and versatile with its carved maple top, humbuckers and piezo bridge.
The Singlecut Hollowbody II offers brilliant acoustics and a vast array of tones with the sleek aesthetic of a single-cutaway body shape. The combination of the maple top and back with mahogany sides provides tonal clarity and extraordinary resonance.
The Singlecut Hollowbody II comes standard with V12 finish, a Pattern neck and 57/08 pickups. The PRS/L.R. Baggs piezo system is also standard on this instrument, allowing you to plug into your PA or recording console and your amp at the same time. Includes case.
- Maple top and back with mahogany sides and V12 finish
- Set mahogany neck with 22 frets and pattern neck shape
- PRS 57/08 pickups and PRS/L.R. Baggs piezo system
- PRS bridge and locking tuners
- Includes case
From jazz to folk-rock, this one can do it all. Order today.
- Top Wood: Carved figured maple
- Side Wood: Mahogany
- Back Wood: Carved figured maple
- Finish: V12
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Pattern
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Piezo Stoptail
- Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- Truss Rod Cover: "SC/HB II"
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 57/08 Treble
- Bass Pickup: 57/08 Bass
- Pickup Switching: Volume and Tone Control with 3-way toggle pickup selector and L.R. Baggs/PRS Piezo Pickup System