- #J47804 000004000 J47804000004000
PRS Tremonti Baritone LTD with Stained Maple Neck Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Based on Mark Tremonti’s signature PRS model, this limited edition guitar features a longer 25.5 in. scale length that allows players to tune down, b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Signature features so you can tune down with articulation.
Based on Mark Tremonti’s signature PRS model, this limited edition guitar features a longer 25.5 in. scale length that allows players to tune down, but ditch the wound “G” so they have the freedom to play lead as well as rhythm. Tremonti’s signature pickups are a perfect fit with an aggressive, articulate tone and the Pattern Thin figured maple neck makes playing a breeze all the way up the neck.
"This is one of my favorite guitars I’ve ever played. It’s a dream come true for people who like to tune low and still be able to solo. I absolutely love it," – Mark Tremonti
The Tremonti Baritone Limited Edition is offered in exciting colors and all feature stained figured maple necks. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Artist Grade Figured maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Pattern thin
- Neck wood: Figured Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Radius: 10 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Green Abalone "Old School" Birds
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Tremonti signature bass
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Tremonti signature bass
- Brand: PRS
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: PRS adjustable stoptail
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: PRS Phase III locking
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Signature model, Ships in Drop C#
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Get the PRS you deserve. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.