- Product 519962
RainSong A-WS1000 Full Body Cutaway Graphite Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Rainsong A-WS1000 Acoustic-Electric Guitar boasts a body that mimics the shape of the wonderfully versatile WS guitar of the Classic Series. Comb...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Rainsong A-WS1000 Acoustic-Electric Guitar boasts a body that mimics the shape of the wonderfully versatile WS guitar of the Classic Series. Combining the best qualities of large and small bodied guitars, this guitar body shape is ideally suited for a variety of musical situations. A large, deep chamber gives the A-WS acoustic-electric strong projection and rich bass. The narrow waist and tight upper bout produce a ringing treble, good balance and clear definition of individual notes. Overall, the Rainsong A-WS1000 is impeccably balanced. The shapely curves and light weight make the A-WS a comfortable guitar to cradle or stand with. The extra deep cutaway encourages playing up the fretboard.
The A-WS is the flagship model of the Advanced Series and features innovations such as a fully adjustable graphite neck, rich soundboard color, super fast neck and precision CNC-machined fingerboard. The A-WS1000 features Fishman Prefix Plus-T electronics for accurate amplification of its bold tone.
- Soundboard: Graphite soundboard crafted using RainSong's Projection Tuned Layering technique. No soundboard braces.
- Body: Graphite body. No body braces.
- Accessories: Tusq Nut, saddle. MOP inlaid Tusq bridgepins.
- Case: Customized gigbag.
- Finish: High-gloss polyurethane.
- Depth at end pin: 5 inches
- Lower bout: 15.8 inches
- Body Length: 19.5 inches
- Neck width at nut: 1.75 inches
- Scale length: 25.4 inches
- Tuning machines: Chrome plated custom Gotohs with 1:18 gear ratio
- Electronics: Fishman Prefix Plus-T