- Product 513373
RainSong DR1000 Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The RainSong DR1000 Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar instrument for creating driving rhythms, but still maintains a wonderfully balanced sound, w...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Powerful bass and ringing treble!
The RainSong DR1000 Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar instrument for creating driving rhythms, but still maintains a wonderfully balanced sound, with clear distinction among individual notes. With a large, deep body and wide waist, the dreadnought is the traditional workhorse of acoustic guitar music. From rhythm to lead, the all-graphite DR makes its presence known. Capable of cutting through admirably in any acoustic setting, the RainSong DR1000 is loud enough to compete with banjos, mandolins and other traditional volume hogs.
- Soundboard: All-graphite soundboard crafted using RainSong's Projection Tuned Layering technique. No soundboard braces. Abalone rosette.
- Body: All-graphite body. No body braces.
- Neck: All-graphite neck and epoxy fingerboard fabricated using RainSong's Performance Shape Casting as a single piece. No truss rod. Custom Mother of
- Pearl sharks and RainSong logo inlays.
- Accessories: Tusq Nut, saddle. Abalone inlaid Tusq bridgepins.
- Case: Customized hardshell case.
- Finish: UV protective, high-gloss, clear urethane.
- Depth at end-pin: 5 inches
- Lower bout: 16 inches
- Body Length: 20 inches
- Neck width at nut: 1.75 inches
- Scale length: 25.4 inches
- Tuning machines: Chrome plated Gotohs with 1:18 gear ratio
- Electronics: RainSong Element On-Board System by L.R. Baggs