- J10900 000001000 J10900000001000
RainSong NP12 Nylon String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The small size of the Parlor belies full and rich sound. A sound that Is characteristic of all RainSongs. Key to the big parlor sound is the combinat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Nylon parlor 6-string with a 12-fret, short-scale NS neck, generous cutaway, and Fishman electronics.
The small size of the Parlor belies full and rich sound. A sound that Is characteristic of all RainSongs. Key to the big parlor sound is the combination of a unidirectional carbon soundboard and hybrid body construction. The NP12 features the 12-fret, short scale NS neck.
NP12's neck joins the body at the 12th fret rather than the 14th fret. This moves the bridge back on the soundboard towards the center of the lower bout resulting in improved sonic energy transmission from the strings to the soundboard and enhanced bass response.
Unidirectional carbon mimics the tight grain of a fine spruce soundboard. First introduced on the Concert Series, this soundboard is RainSong's lightest. The Hybrid body technology blends the crystalline highs of carbon with the mellow tones of glass. The synergy between the unidirectional soundboard and the hybrid body is obvious in the parlor sound.
The NP12 is a "crossover" instrument that allows steel string players to enjoy nylon tonality and the softer feel of nylon strings. The soundboard of the NP12 has been optimized for the reduced string tension of nylon strings.
- Carbon/Glass hybrid body
- All-graphite unidirectonal soundboard crafted using RainSong's Projection Tuned Layering technique
- All-graphite NS neck
- No soundboard or body braces
- One-piece composite fingerboard fabricated using RainSong's Performance Shape Casting
- Electronics: Fishman Prefix+T
- Adjustable truss rod
- Scale length: 24.875"
- Depth at end-pin: 4.125"
- Lower bout: 13.34"
- Body Length: 18.78"
- Overall Length: 37.78"
- Neck width at nut: 1.75"
- Chrome-plated open back Sperzel nylon tuners
- Tusq nut and saddle
- Pinstripe rosette
- UV protective, high-gloss, clear urethane
- Includes customized hardshell case
Order this one-of-a-kind parlor guitar today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.