- Write a Review
A 12-fret-to-body guitar with unique sound and tolerance of the elements.
The small size of the Parlor belies full and rich sound. A sound that Is characteristic of all RainSongs. Key to the big Parlor sound is the combination of a unidirectional carbon soundboard and hybrid body construction. The P12S features the 12-fret, short-scale NS neck.
P12S's neck joins the body at the 12th fret rather than the 14th fret. This moves the bridge back on the soundboard towards the center of the lower bout resulting in improved sonic energy transmission from the strings to the soundboard and enhanced bass response.
Unidirectional carbon mimics the tight grain of a fine spruce soundboard. First introduced on the Concert Series, this soundboard is RainSong's lightest. The Hybrid body technology blends the crystalline highs of carbon with the mellow tones of glass. The synergy between the unidirectional soundboard and the hybrid body is obvious in the parlor sound. Includes case.
- Body type: Parlor
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Carbon/glass hybrid
- Back & sides: Carbon/glass hybrid
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: RainSong performance
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Composite
- Neck wood: Graphite
- Scale length: 24.9"
- Number of frets: 18
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 4-band
- Feedback filter: Phase and notch
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Graphite
- Tuning machines: Gotoh
- Bridge: Graphite
- Saddle & nut: Tusq
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body construction
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Order this great-sounding and durable guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.