- J41435 000001000 J41435000001000
RainSong Shorty Satin Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
RainSong's most refined body shape, a unidirectional soundboard, hybrid body construction and a short scale 12-fret neck—the perfect combination for ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Small body with all-graphite body provides plenty of projection.
RainSong's most refined body shape, a unidirectional soundboard, hybrid body construction and a short scale 12-fret neck—the perfect combination for an intimate instrument with a warm tone and surprising punch.
Unidirectional carbon mimics the tight grain of a fine spruce soundboard. First introduced on the Concert Series, this soundboard is RainSong's lightest. The hybrid body technology blends the crystalline highs of carbon with the mellow tones of glass. The synergy between the unidirectional soundboard and the hybrid body is obvious from Shorty's first strum.
The SS features a UV protective, satin clear urethane finish.
- Body type:
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Graphite
- Back & sides: Graphite
- Bracing pattern: None
- Body finish: UV protective, satin, clear urethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: NS
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Unidirectional carbon
- Neck wood: Graphite
- Scale length: 24.875 in.
- Number of frets: 18
- Neck finish: UV protective, satin, clear urethane
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 3-bamd
- Feedback filter: Notch
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Graphite
- Tuning machines: Chrome-plated Gotohs 1:18
- Bridge: Graphite
- Saddle & nut: Tusq
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Body design
- Case: Hardshell
- Accessories: None
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.