- J37269 000001000 J37269000001000
Recording King ROS-A9M EZ Tone Plus OOO Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Recording King's EZ Tone series uses one of the thinnest poly finishes ever combined with finely-tuned action for guitars that resonate freely to del...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A solid spruce top, mahogany back and sides, and a thin profile neck.
Recording King's EZ Tone series uses one of the thinnest poly finishes ever combined with finely-tuned action for guitars that resonate freely to deliver classic acoustic tone that's not choked by a thick finish and easy playability to reduce finger fatigue.
EZ Tone PLUS guitars are built with a solid spruce top and solid mahogany back and sides. They share the same comfortable neck and resonant finish as the rest of the EZ Tone series.
The EZ Tone Plus guitars deliver all-solid tone, easy playability and excellent projection in guitars you won't want to put down. Case sold separately.
- Body type: Auditorium/OOO
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Engelmann spruce
- Back & sides: Solid African mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body style
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Grab this great-sounding and affordable guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.