- Product J09350
Reverend Pete Anderson Signature PA-1 Electric Guitar
Satin Vintage Clear
- Write a Review
Reverend has teamed up with country/roots-rock guitar legend and Grammy-winning artist/producer Pete Anderson to design this customized hollowbody. P...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Signature hollowbody sound with custom pickups and less feedback.
Reverend has teamed up with country/roots-rock guitar legend and Grammy-winning artist/producer Pete Anderson to design this customized hollowbody. Pete wanted a classic hollow sound and look, but with the ability to play at higher volumes without uncontrollable feedback. So Reverend developed the innovative Uni-Brace, that not only addresses feedback, but also enhances sustain, durability, and clarity. Unique features include: bushing mounted bridge, R embossed knobs, back sprayed/logoed pickguard, and 15th fret neck/body joint for better high fret access.
Reverend design their own proprietary custom pickups to achieve the best tonal match with their instruments. Reverend pickups are also specifically designed for each position for balanced volume and tone when switching.
This korina brace is full body depth, connecting the top and back. It reduces uncontrollable feedback, improves sustain and clarity, while maintaining full hollowbody tone. It also increases long term structural integrity by preventing the neck block from rotating forward from string tension.
Dual-action truss rod
This dual-action truss rod adjusts in both directions, allowing back bow or forward bow. This assures correct adjustment range is possible regardless of string tension, extreme climate conditions, or the effects of long-term aging. It's also located at the headstock for easy access.
Reverend use a graphite impregnated nut on all their instruments. Graphite reduces friction, allowing the strings to easily slide through the nut slots, improving tuning stability.
This passive bass roll-off is great for tightening up the low end, or re-voicing the pickups. It can make a humbucker sound like a single-coil, or give a P-90 that classic twang. Variable pickup voicing at your fingertips.
A thumbwheel under the tuner pushes a steel pin up through the post, locking the string in place for exceptional tuning stability and super-fast string changes.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Hollowbody
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Maple laminated
- Body finish: Satin Urethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Shape: Oval medium
- Wood: Korina
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Finish: Satin Urethane
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: CP90
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: CP90
- Brand: Reverend
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Bass contour
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Roller
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B70
- Tuning machines: Pin-Lock
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Signature model
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: South Korea
Get innovative design and great-sounding electronics. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.