- 513663 000084000 513663000084000
Rickenbacker 325C64 Miami C Series Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Replicates Rickenbacker' 1964 Model 325.The 1964 British Invasion of pop music and culture sparked a rise in popularity of Rickenbacker' Model 325, d...Click To Read More About This Product
Email for Price:
The manufacturer of this product has asked us not to publish our current selling price. Please email our customer service team for the guaranteed lowest price on this item.
6-Month* financing available.
Duplicates the Model 325 as produced in 1964.
Replicates Rickenbacker' 1964 Model 325.The 1964 British Invasion of pop music and culture sparked a rise in popularity of Rickenbacker' Model 325, due to its use by many top acts of the time. The Model 325C64 replicates the Model 325 as produced in 1964, including a semi-hollow maple body with Accent Vibrato, reshaped headstock and body from the earlier versions, three vintage-style single-coil pickups, and Deluxe Vintage tuners. Includes hardshell case.
- Semi-hollow maple body
- 21 frets
- 20-3/4" scale
- 1-5/8" nut width
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Dot markers
- Accent Vibrato tailpiece
- Set neck
- 3 vintage single-coil pickups
- Deluxe Vintage tuners
- Includes case
A thoroughly collectible guitar that is too nice not to play. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.