- Product H84311
Rickenbacker 360/12 Left-Handed Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Rickenbacker 360 Left-Handed 12-String Electric Guitar gives you that jangly, vintage electric 12-string tone that just can't be imitated. Solid ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The world's most popular 12-string for nearly 40 years.
The Rickenbacker 360 Left-Handed 12-String Electric Guitar gives you that jangly, vintage electric 12-string tone that just can't be imitated. Solid maple semi-hollowbody construction with a through-body neck provides mesmerizing sustain and resonance. The fast-playing neck features double truss rods and a thick bound rosewood fretboard with triangular inlays. Dual single-coils and dual stereo outs for studio and stage versatility.
- Left-Handed model
- Vintage electric 12-string tone
- Solid maple semi-hollowbody construction
- Through-body neck
- Fast-playing neck with double truss rods
- Mono and stereo outs
- Includes case
Get the inspiring sound of hits gone by and those to come. Order today.
- Body Type: Semi-Acoustic
- No. Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 62.9 cm (24 3/4'')
- Neck Width at Nut: 41.4 mm (1.63'')
- Neck Width at 12th Fret: 49.05 mm (1 .931'')
- Crown Radius: 25.4 cm (10'')
- Body Wood: Maple
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard Wood: Rosewood
- Weight: 3.6 kg (8.0 lbs.)
- Overall Length: 101.6 cm (40'')
- Overall Width: 38.1 cm (15'')
- Overall Depth: 38.1 mm (1 1/2'')
- Neck Binding: Yes
- Fret Marker Style: Triangle
- Tailpiece: ''R''
- Bridge: 6 Saddle
- Neck Typ:e Set-in
- No. of Pickups: 2
- Type of Pickups: Hi-gain
- Output Type: Mono and Stereo
- Machine Heads: Schaller