- #H84315 000002000 H84315000002000
Rickenbacker 360 Left-Handed Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Rickenbacker 360 Left-Handed Electric Guitar broke all the rules when it appeared amidst the British sound of the 1960s. Subtly updated through t...Read More
Email for Price:
The manufacturer of this product has asked us not to publish our current selling price. Please email our customer service team for the guaranteed lowest price on this item.
The Rickenbacker 360 Left-Handed Electric Guitar broke all the rules when it appeared amidst the British sound of the 1960s. Subtly updated through the years, this deluxe semi-hollowbody with its special contour around the entire body perimeter is incredibly comfortable. The unique body shape and rosewood fingerboard inlaid with triangular pearloid markers offer rich, retro visuals. The maple neck has dual truss rods while single-coil pickups deliver everything from clean tone to biting overdrive. Controls include volume and tone via a 3-way selector for each pickup. A master preset allows tone and volume settings to be accessed instantly with a toggle. Stereo output is standard with the Rickenbacker 360.
A rock icon from the days of the British Invasion.
- Left-Handed model
- Deluxe semi-hollowbody construction
- Special contour around the entire body perimeter is incredibly comfortable
- Bound body
- Rosewood fingerboard inlaid with triangular pearloid markers
- Maple neck with dual truss rods
- Single-coil pickups deliver everything from clean tone to biting overdrive
- 3-way selector for each pickup
- Master preset allows tone and volume settings to be set up for instant selection with a toggle
- Stereo output
Own a piece of rock history with one quick click or call.
Review Snapshot®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Feel
- Good Pick Up
- Good Tone
- Looks great
- Solid Electronics
Comments about Rickenbacker 360 Left-Handed Electric Guitar:
You can't go wrong with this guitar. If you are into 60's, Tom Petty, or the Byrds, you must own one. I started out on a Rick 370 12 string, tough to play, but with six strings it is much easier. Fireglow is a great color!