- J46356 000001000 J46356000001000
Rogue RA-090 Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar, Mahogany
- Write a Review
The super-affordable Rogue RA-090 Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar is an excellent entry-level 25.4 in. scale guitar with laminate mahogany body and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Budget-friendly starter concert hybrid with Eden electronics.
The super-affordable Rogue RA-090 Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar is an excellent entry-level 25.4 in. scale guitar with laminate mahogany body and top finished off by a natural gloss to keep it in peak condition for years. Other features include a nato C-shaped neck, simulated rosewood fingerboard, simulated belly bridge, and an ivory color plastic saddle and nut. Rounding out its fabulous features is an Eden MET-A06 undersaddle pickup system with 3-band EQ and tuner. Natural finish.
Case sold separately.
- Body type: 000/Concert
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Laminated Mahogany
- Back & sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Simulated Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Eden
- Configuration: Piezo and mic
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Covered Nickel
- Bridge: Simulated Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Plastic (Ivory color)
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Plugged or unplugged, this Rogue is a great introduction to the acoustic-electric world.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.