Super-affordable complete acoustic-electric guitar package with all the accessories for a great start, including a wood case.
- 25.4 in. scale acoustic-electric with single cutaway
- Laminate whitewood body and top with gloss finish
- 3-band EQ and tuner
- Includes multi-ply wood case with Tolex covering and soft, cushioned interior
- Includes D'Addario EJ16 Phosphor Bronze Light Acoustic guitar strings with hex core
- Includes lightweight and durable guitar stand with soft rubber padding and steel tubing
- Includes Proline Play Guitar Today! book and DVD self-teaching instruction method
- Includes 12 pack of Rock Steady tortoiseshell-style celluloid picks
Begin your playing career with this impressive collection we've put together for aspiring players. Order today.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single-cutaway
- Top wood: Laminate whitewood
- Back & sides: Laminate whitewood
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Gloss, Natural
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Fingerboard: Simulated Rosewood
- Neck wood: Nato
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Eden
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Black
- Tuning machines: Covered, Nickel
- Bridge: Rosewood Simulated
- Saddle & nut: Ivory Color Plastic
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
- Multi-ply wood case with durable Tolex covering
- Soft, cushioned inner lining
- Interior length: 44 in.
- Interior body length: 23.25 in.
- Instrument body depth: 4.75 in.
- Instrument lower bout: 15.75 in.
- Instrument upper bout: 12 in.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.