- J27897 000001000 J27897000001000
Savannah Savannah SO-SGO-10CE 000 Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Want a fun, no-stress acoustic you can take anywhere, or just want to get the hang of the acoustic guitar? This super-affordable Savannah SGO-10CE of...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A fun entry-level guitar with Eden electronics that's ideal for the player on the go.
Want a fun, no-stress acoustic you can take anywhere, or just want to get the hang of the acoustic guitar? This super-affordable Savannah SGO-10CE offers you the warmth and convenience of a 000 body with a basswood top, comfortable, thin-C profile neck and cutaway for upper fret access. When you're ready to take things to the stage, you can plug into the Eden MET-A06 3-band EQ pickup with its LCD tuner to help you sound your best.
- Body type:000-14 Fret
- Cutaway:Single cutaway
- Top wood:LaminatedWhitewood (primarily basswood)
- Back & sides:LaminatedWhitewood (primarily basswood)
- Bracing pattern:X
- Body finish:BlackGloss
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:C
- Nut width:1.69" (43mm)
- Fingerboard:Simulated Rosewood
- Neck wood:Nato
- Scale length:25.4"
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:BlackGloss
- Configuration:Piezo and mic
- Preamp EQ:3-band
- Feedback filter:Phase
- Headstock overlay:Black
- Tuning machines:Covered Nickel
- Bridge:Simulated Rosewood
- Saddle & nut:Ivorycolor plastic
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:None
- Case:Sold separately
Click or call to start your guitar journey today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.