- #J30627 000001000 J30627000001000
Schecter Guitar Research 2016 Shaun Morgan Signature Electric Guitar
Satin Black with Gloss Black Racing Stripes
- Write a Review
The 2016 Shaun Morgan Electric Guitar from Schecter Guitar Research combines his signature style and sound. Its offset mahogany body sports a bolt-on...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A simple, yet effective formula for seething tone.
The 2016 Shaun Morgan Electric Guitar from Schecter Guitar Research combines his signature style and sound. Its offset mahogany body sports a bolt-on maple neck with thin C profile and 22 jumbo frets. A single Seymour Duncan HB-102B pickup at the bridge position is all you need to create a lot of different sounds and effects thanks to a push/pull volume control for coil-splitting and a designated kill switch. Chrome hardware includes a set of Grover tuners and TonePros tune-o-matic bridge. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C thin
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: 2-way adjustable
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 14"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.653" (42mm)
- Configuration: H
- Neck: Not applicable
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: HB-102B
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push/pull volume control
- Control layout: Master volume
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Yes
- Kill switch: Yes
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Signature model
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: South Korea
Join the growing roster of high-profile artists who rely on Schecter. Order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.