- J30615 000001000 J30615000001000
Schecter Guitar Research Avenger 40th Anniversary Electric Guitar
Snow Leopard Pearl
- Write a Review
The Avenger 40th Anniversary Electric Guitar from Schecter Guitar Research combines great looks with a host of 40th anniversary features. The ma...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Loaded with a quilted maple top and pro-level features.
The Avenger 40th Anniversary Electric Guitar from Schecter Guitar Research combines great looks with a host of 40th anniversary features. The mahogany body gets a gorgeous quilted maple top in a beautiful finish. The set mahogany neck is reinforced with carbon fiber rods for extra stability while it's joined at the body with Schector's Ultra Access neck joint. An ebony fretboard has a compound radius and 24 extra-jumbo stainless steel frets. Electronics feature a pair of Schecter USA Pasadena Plus humbuckers wired to a push-pull tone control for coil-tapping. Black hardware includes locking tuners and a TonePros tune-o-matic bridge with string-thru body loading. Case sold separately.
About the 40th Anniversary
Since humble beginnings in 1976 as an upscale replacement parts company, Schecter has become a force in the electric guitar market.
Combining innovative designs with a diverse artist roster, Schecter forever raised the bar of quality VS affordability. Their
40th Anniversary collection celebrates what the Schecter family has accomplished. Equipped with their own Custom Shop Commemorative Pasadena Combo Pickups, these beauties are more than just a pretty face.
For the Anniversary models Schecter have chosen some of their most iconic models and combined them with some of the most sought out traditional Schecter appointments. These are limited and will only be available through 2016.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple Quilted
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C thin
- Neck wood: Mahogany 3-piece with carbon fiber rods
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: 2-way adjustable
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.653" (42mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Pasadena Plus
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Pasadena Plus
- Brand: Schecter USA
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push/push tone control
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Yes
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Schecter locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Limited production
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: South Korea
Join the growing roster of high-profile artists who rely on Schecter. Order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.