- Write a Review
A mahogany body with set-neck construction and Seymour Duncan pickups.
The Schecter Guitar Research Blackjack ATX C-1 Electric Guitar is fully-equipped. It comes with a swmp ash body and set 3-piece maple neck. The fretboard is smooth ebony with 24 extra-jumbo frets. Seymour Duncan pickups produce plenty of tone control and power. Black chrome hardware and a Hipshot bridge complete the list of appointments.
Schecter locking tuners
Schecter Locking Tuners feature a locking screw pin to lock the string into place for greater tuning stability. Details include a 19:1 gear ratio allowing for precise fine tuning adjustments, removable knobs, threaded peghead bushing, and a 10mm diameter peg hole.
Ebony has a snappy, crisp attack with the density of Maple, but with more brittle grains, oilier pores, and a stronger fundamental tone than Maple. It has a tremendous amount of percussive overtones in the pick attack, that mute out shortly thereafter to foster great, long, sustain
Seymour Duncan Blackouts 7-string AHB-1
Like 6-string Blackouts, the 7-string versions use balanced inputs with a differential preamp for reduced noise. They're voiced for heavy rock with greater dynamic range, less scooped mids, and less compression than other active pickups.
3-pc mahogany neck
Made with 3 pieces of mahogany for extra stability. 3 piece necks can withstand the test of time. Where standard necks may show aging defects from temperature and moisture changes throughout the years, the 3 piece neck will stay nice and straight for a lifetime of playability.
- Construction: Set Neck with Ultra Access
- Available Bodies: - Swamp ash
- Neck: 3-pc Maple
- Finger Board: Ebony
- Frets: 24X Jumbo
- Inlay: None
- Bindings: Aged Multi-Ply
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Blackouts 7-string AHB-1
- Electronics: Vol/Vol/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Available Bridges: - Hiptshot with Thru-Body
- Scale: 26.5"
- Hardware: Black Chrome
- Case sold separately
Join the growing roster of high-profile artists who rely on Schecter. Order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.