- Write a Review
The Blackjack returns with upgraded pickups and Hipshot USA bridge.
The mahogany-bodied Shecter Blackjack ATX C-8 features a three-piece mahogany set neck with Ultra Access so you can rock the entire fretboard easy. Other accoutrements include a pair of Seymour Duncan Nazgûl/Sentient passive humbuckers, Hipshot USA bridge, voume and tone controls, a 3-way switch for your pickups, Schecter locking tuners and crimson multi-ply binding.
Schecter Locking Tuners
Schecter Locking Tuners feature a locking screw pin to lock the string into place for greater tuning stability. Details include a 19:1 gear ratio allowing for precise fine-tuning adjustments, removable knobs, threaded peghead bushing, and a 10mm diameter peg hole.
Ebony has a snappy, crisp attack with the density of maple, but with more brittle grains, oilier pores, and a stronger fundamental tone than maple. It has a tremendous amount of percussive overtones in the pick attack, that mute out shortly thereafter to foster great, long, sustain.
Seymour Duncan Nazgûl Pickup
Created for total sonic obliteration, the Nazgûl starts where most passive high output pickups stop. The large ceramic magnet serves up aggressive tones for brutal, drop-tuned, chugging riffs, while the mid range is specifically voiced to bring out the definition from the B & F# strings. Fear not, though, for all of the gain and ruthless attack you're going to use, the notes will still remain fluid and articulate.
Seymour Duncan Sentient Pickup
Built exclusively for 7- and 8-string players, the Sentient neck pickup is the perfect neck pickup for natural, complex warmth and tight articulation. With an alnico 5 magnet and medium strength coils, the blend of vintage PAF and modern tones sounds excellent in both clean and high gain settings.
3-Piece Mahogany Neck with Carbon Fiber Rods
Made with three pieces of mahogany for extra stability. Where standard necks may show aging defects throughout the years, the 3-piece neck will remain straight for a lifetime of playability. Two carbon fiber rods are installed next to the truss rod for extra stability. Stronger than an equivalent volume of steel, carbon fiber can supplement an adjustable truss rod to help prevent neck twisting. Carbon fiber adds little weight, but adds significant stiffness.
Hipshot Custom-8 Bridge
Hipshot Custom-8 bridge was custom designed by Schecter with a smaller F# & B saddles and offset string thru location on F#/B/E for optimum Intonation. Stainless steel saddles. Experience brighter highs, more resonant lows.
- Left-handed model
- Mahogany body with set Ultra Access neck
- Ebony fretboard with glow-in-the-dark side dots
- Powerful Seymour Duncan Nazgûl/Sentient passive humbuckers
- Hipshot USA bridge
- Schecter locking tuners
- Case sold separately
Join the growing roster of high-profile artists who rely on Schecter. Order yours today.
Blackjack ATX C-8 8-String Left Handed Electric Guitar
- Left-handed model
- Construction: Set Neck with Ultra Access
- Available Bodies: - Mahogany
- Neck: 3-Piece Mahogany with Carbon Fiber Rods
- Finger Board: Ebony
- Frets: 24X Jumbo
- Side Dots: Glow in the Dark
- Inlay: Crimson Multi-Ply
- Bindings: Crimson Multi-Ply
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Nazgûl/Sentient Passive Humbuckers
- Electronics: Vol/Vol/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Available Bridges: - Hipshot USA
- Scale: 28"
- Hardware: Black
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.