- H99681 000000000 H99681000000000
Schecter Guitar Research Contoured Exotic Top
- Write a Review
The Schecter Contoured Exotic Top is the first true California SuperStrat. This is the guitar that launched an era of great musicality, and various g...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
One of Schecter's early classics with a flamed maple top, HSS pickup configuration and Floyd Rose bridge.
The Schecter Contoured Exotic Top is the first true California SuperStrat. This is the guitar that launched an era of great musicality, and various genres of music. Stylish and exotic, it's ready for the stage or studio. Made in the USA. Includes Schecter hardshell case.
Flamed maple top with alder body
Contoured 4-bolt neckjoint
Quarter sawn hard rock maple neck
Maple or Indian rosewood fretboard
14" fretboard radius
22 Jascar German Premium Silver (6100 equivalent) frets
Floyd Rose Locking nut
1.65 nut width
Schecter custom C shape neck
Schecter/Hipshot locking tuners
Floyd Rose Original Locking tremolo
Schecter SuperRock / Monstertone pickups H/S/S
Master volume, master tone (pull to tap), 5-way toggle
Includes Schecter hardshell case
Enjoy the best Schecter has to offer. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.