- #513843 000955000 513843000955000
Schecter Guitar Research Corsair Bigsby Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Corsair Bigsby is Schecter's take on the classic semi-hollowbody electric guitar and a neo-vintage six-string that rules for rock. Its three-piec...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A retro-modern axe with custom touches and smooth playability.
The Corsair Bigsby is Schecter's take on the classic semi-hollowbody electric guitar and a neo-vintage six-string that rules for rock. Its three-piece mahogany neck is shaped to deliver comfortable, effortless play with an ebony fingerboard and 22 medium-jumbo frets. The semi-hollow maple body is topped with flamed maple and fixed with two Duncan Designed humbuckers (with coil-splitting) that whisper and wail with plenty of firepower. The Bigsby B-70 vibrato gives you extra expression while rock-solid Gotoh tuners keep you in tune.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Maple body with flamed maple top
- Set 3-piece mahogany neck
- Ebony fingerboard
- 22 medium frets
- 24-3/4" scale
- Dot inlays
- 2 Duncan Designed HB-101 guitar pickups with coil spitting
- 2 volume, 2 tone controls with coil-splitting
- 3-way pickup selector
- Tune-o-matic bridge
- Bigsby B-70 vibrato tailpiece
- Black multi-ply binding
- Grover tuners
- Chrome hardware
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.