- J49996 000001000 J49996000001000
Schecter Guitar Research E-1 Standard Solid Body Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Schecter E-1 Standard Solid Body Electric Guitar combines professional-level features into one remarkable guitar. If you're looking for mode...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Impressive style and modern features.
The Schecter E-1 Standard Solid Body Electric Guitar combines professional-level features into one remarkable guitar. If you're looking for modern versatility and impressive style, this is it.
The E-1 body is eye-catching, yet well-balanced with a mahogany body and a set 3-piece mahogany neck that features a rosewood fretboard, 22 extra-jumbo frets and Schecter's satisfying C profile with Ultra Access heel.
Versatile electronics comprise an HH pickup configuration with a push/pull controls that split the pickups for single-coil sounds. Chrome hardware is top notch and includes Grover tuners and TonePros tune-o-matic bridge. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Z
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: 3-piece Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Diamond Alnico Plus
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Diamond Alnico Plus
- Brand: Schecter
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push/pull tone control
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body shape
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: South Korea
Put a Schecter in your collection. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.