- J37703 000001000 J37703000001000
Schecter Guitar Research Hellraiser Hybrid C-1 with Floyd Rose Solid Body Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
A unique fusion of Schecter's HELLRAISER and SLS models, the C-1 Hybrid is a combination of the most sought-after features of each. The Hellraiser's ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A hybrid model with a Floyd Rose bridge and active EMG pickups.
A unique fusion of Schecter's HELLRAISER and SLS models, the C-1 Hybrid is a combination of the most sought-after features of each. The Hellraiser's signature highly figured quilted Maple top is now redesigned with a more sculptured arch and is set into the Mahogany body with an increased upper access cutaway. This model features a Floyd Rose locking tremolo system.
The C-1 features EMG's 57/66 Active humbuckers with Brushed Black metal-works covers and a high gloss transparent black burst finish.
The SLS shares the HH's popular thin, fast neck profile and satin finish. The compound radius ebony fingerboard is adorned with an inverted dot pattern that switches to the treble side at the 15th fret. The Metal Cross, synonymous with the Hellraiser, sits proudly at the 12th fret. A newly designed ˜Carbon fiber' binding and glow-in-the-dark side dots (great for low light live situations) enhance the 2014 Hellraiser Hybrid's metal appearance.
Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Premium Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C ultra-thin
- Neck wood: 3-piece Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.62" (41.3mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: EMG 66
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: EMG 57
- Brand: EMG
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose 1000
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Black chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: South Korea
Join the growing roster of high-profile artists who rely on Schecter. Order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Schecter Guitar Research Hellraiser Hybrid C-1 with Floyd Rose Solid Body Electric Guitar:
This is my Third Schecter Guitar. Had a C1+ and sold it to get a Guitar Pleked. Then I got an S1-custom. I still have that guitar, and love it. I wanted to play around with a floyd Rose and went to look at cheap guitars at guitar center. I could not get the sound out of the cheap guitars. Then I came across this guitar and feel in love with it, as soon as I touched it. OMG.... then plugged it in and, wow the EMG's are so clear. I almost bought that one on the spot. Then went home, sold one of my guitars, and ordered this one from MF......I go home everyday, and practice on it. it's great. And that paint job is to die for........
- Was this a gift?: