More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- Product J05245
Schecter Guitar Research Keith Merrow KM-7 7 String Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Here's the latest Signature 7-String by Keith Merrow from Schecter Guitar Research. As one of today's up and coming progressive metal players, Keith ...Read More
A slim ash body with a maple top, new Seymour Duncan pickups and Hipshot USA bridge.
Here's the latest Signature 7-String by Keith Merrow from Schecter Guitar Research. As one of today's up and coming progressive metal players, Keith and Schecter have created his ultimate signature guitar. The KM-7 combines all of the upscale features needed by Keith's technically brutal playing.
- Set-Neck with Ultra Access Construction
- SLS Slim Swamp Ash body with Flamed Maple top
- Maple 3-pc Ultra-Thin 'SLS' Neck with Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods
- Ebony Compound Radius (12"-16") Fingerboard w/Offset-Reverse Dot Inlays
- 24 X-Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
- Black Multi-ply Binding
- 26.5" Extended Scale
- Graph Tech Black Tusq XL Nut
- New Seymour Duncan Nazgul /Sentient set with Black metal covers
- Volume (Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch Controls
- Black Hardware
- Hipshot USA Hardtail Bridge w/Schecter Locking Tuners
- Case sold separately
Join the growing roster of high-profile artists who rely on Schecter. Order yours today.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Good Tone
- Solid Electronics
Comments about Schecter Guitar Research Keith Merrow KM-7 7 String Electric Guitar:
Being a fan of metal and Keith Merrow, I was inclined to get this. This has to be one of the best 7 strings I've played. The 26.5 inch scale makes it perfect for low tunings. The Seymour Duncan Nazgul is officially my new favorite bridge pickup, has a tight low end with a very present midrange and clear top end. Satin finished body and neck make it very comfortable to play.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.