- J49985 000001000 J49985000001000
Schecter Guitar Research KM-7 FR-S Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Here's the newest Signature 7-String by Keith Merrow from Schecter Guitar Research. As one of today's up and coming progressive metal players, Keith ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A slim ash body with a arched top, Sustainiac electronics and Floyd Rose bridge.
Here's the newest Signature 7-String by Keith Merrow from Schecter Guitar Research. As one of today's up and coming progressive metal players, Keith and Schecter have created his ultimate signature guitar. The KM-7 FR-S adds a Floyd Rose tremolo and Sustainiac electronics for explosive fun and musical mayhem. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Swamp Ash
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Ultra Thin C
- Neck wood: 3-piece Maple with carbon fiber
- Joint: Set-in with ultra access
- Scale length: 26.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.875 in. (47.62 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Sustainiac
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan Nazgul
- Brand: Schecter
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Volume/3-Way (Pickup) Switch/2-Way On-Off Sustainiac Switch/3-Way Sustainiac Mode Switch (Fundamental-Mix-Harmonic), 9-volt Clip-in Battery CompartmentControls
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose 1500 series
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 7-string
- Special features: Signature model
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: South Korea
Put a Schecter in your collection. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.