- #J50000 000001000 J50000000001000
Schecter Guitar Research PT Special Solid Body Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Schecter PT Special Solid Body Electric Guitar features a swamp ash body and bolt-on maple neck. The 25.5 in.-scale neck has a comfortable C...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Versatile electronics and classic style.
The Schecter PT Special Solid Body Electric Guitar features a swamp ash body and bolt-on maple neck. The 25.5 in.-scale neck has a comfortable C profile and 22 extra-jumbo frets. Electronics comprise Schecter Diamond series single-coil pickups for authentic tones with the option of going from parallel to series with the push of the tone control. Nickel hardware includes Grover tuners and an Vintage Ashtray bridge. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Swamp Ash
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.653 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Diamond V-90
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Diamond VT-1
- Brand: Schecter
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Switchable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push/pull tone control
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 3-saddle vintage-style
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Grover vintage
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: South Korea
Put a Schecter in your collection. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.