- #J19239 000002000 J19239000002000
Schecter Guitar Research Solo-II Platinum Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Schecter Solo-II Platinum Electric Guitar is an instant classic. Its single-cutaway mahogany body has a solid maple top and a set mahogany neck w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An instant classic with active EMG pickups.
The Schecter Solo-II Platinum Electric Guitar is an instant classic. Its single-cutaway mahogany body has a solid maple top and a set mahogany neck with easy access to the upper registers. The ebony fingerboard has a comfortable 14" radius and "Tempest" position markers. Electronics feature active EMG humbuckers for powerful tones. A tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece provide excellent sustain and tight intonation. Case sold separately.
Body shape: Single cutaway
Body type: Solid body
Body material: Solid wood
Top wood: Maple Solid
Body wood: Mahogany
Body finish: Satin
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: C thin
Neck wood: Maple 3-piece
Scale length: 24.75"
Truss rod: Dual-action
Neck finish: Satin
Fret size: Extra-jumbo
Number of frets: 24
Nut width: 1.65" (42mm)
Neck: EMG 66
Middle: Not applicable
Bridge: EMG 57
Active or passive: Active
Series or parallel: Series
Active EQ: No
Special electronics: None
Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
Pickup switch: 3-way
Coil tap or split: No
Kill switch: No
Bridge type: Fixed
Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
Tuning machines: Schecter locking
Color: Satin chrome
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Versatile electronics
Case: Sold separately
Country of origin: South Korea
Get the guitar you've always wanted. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.