- Product H99679
Schecter Guitar Research Sunset Classic-II with Floyd Rose Tremolo
- Write a Review
The Sunset Classic-II with Floyd Rose Tremolo is the California Dream, designed for the progressive, innovative guitarist. The Ultra-Cut bottom horn ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
One of Schecter's early classics with black hardware, humbuckers and a Floyd Rose bridge.
The Sunset Classic-II with Floyd Rose Tremolo is the California Dream, designed for the progressive, innovative guitarist. The Ultra-Cut bottom horn of Schecter's classic body yields ease of access to the 24th fret. The compound radius neck also adds playing comfort throughout. Includes Schecter hardshell case.
- Flamed maple with alder body
- Natural binding
- Contoured 4-bolt neckjoint
- Quarter sawn hard rock maple neck
- 25.5" scale
- Macassar ebony fretboard
- Compound 12" to 14" fretboard radius
- 24 Jascar German Premium Silver (6100 equivalent) frets
- Dot Cross inlays
- Floyd Rose Locking nut
- 1.65 nut width
- Schecter custom C shape neck
- Schecter/Hipshot locking tuners
- Floyd Rose Original Locking tremolo
- Schecter Sunset Strip / Pasadena pickups
- Master volume, master tone (pull to tap), 3-way toggle
- Black hardware
- Includes Schecter hardshell case
Enjoy the best Schecter has to offer. Order today.