- Write a Review
Great tonewood combo and playable body design make this a solid folk guitar.
The combination of mahogany and cedar helps make Seagull's Artist Mosaic Cutaway Folk Element a very warm sounding guitar, well-suited to softer musical styles. This Folk model provides an excellent mid-range response as well due to its smaller and more narrow body size which is ideal for fingerstyle players. Onboard L.R. Baggs Element electronics help you get your sound heard better in any live mix.
The Artist Mosaic Cutaway Folk Element features a custom polished finish which produces a luster that falls between semi-gloss and high-gloss. The finish is not only gorgeous to look at but is exceptionally responsive.
- Top: Select pressure tested solid cedar
- Body style: Folk with single cutaway
- Back & Sides: Solid mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany integrated set neck
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Rosewood
- Electronics: L.R. Baggs Element
- Nut & Saddle: Compensated Tusq by Graph Tech
- Truss Rod: Double function
- Finish: Semi-gloss custom polished finish
- Case: Deluxe TRIC case
Bring out the artist in you with this Artist Folk model. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Rich Sound
- Stays In Tune
- Small Venues
Comments about Seagull Artist Mosaic Cutaway Folk Acoustic Electric Guitar:
All solid woods, a pickup, an ebony fretboard and made in North America for a little over a grand. What's not to like? Action was a bit high so I will get that adjusted. Sounds very good and it is sized just right. Not to big, not to small. I bought this as a travel guitar and a backup to my Taylor 414CE. Its definitely a keeper.