- J25673 000001000 J25673000001000
Seagull Artist Mosaic Element Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Mosaic Element is a solid cedar top guitar with solid mahogany back and sides. The cedar and mahogany combination typically produces a sweet warm...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Hand-selected tonewoods with a custom polished semi-gloss finish for top-end looks, feel and sound.
The Mosaic Element is a solid cedar top guitar with solid mahogany back and sides. The cedar and mahogany combination typically produces a sweet warm sound. The custom polished finish further enhances the sweet sound of this combination. This model excels in more intimate musical settings, and can be used in bigger settings plugged in thanks to an onboard L.R. Baggs Element pickup.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid cedar
- Back & sides: Solid mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Custom polished semi-gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.8" (45.72mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 21
- Neck finish: Custom-polished semi-gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle
- Preamp EQ: None
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Info not available
- Tuning machines: Info not available
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Info not available
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Info not available
Order this solid guitar today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.